Ways to support Women Helping Women Fund during this global day of giving:
1. The best way to support our grantmaking work is to become a member of our collective giving community! This new way to give goes beyond making a donation. When you become a member of this community, you will be able to take an active role in the work of Women Helping Women Fund. Become a member to engage in our work, learn about local issues and help choose the nonprofits that we support.
2. Women Helping Women Fund provides funds to programs in the Spokane community that ensure women and children have opportunities to reach their highest potential. As the organization has grown, we have been able to accomplish more with the donations from our generous donors. General donations allow up to allocate funds where they are needed most. Recurring donations at any amount can be set up so you can automatically donate monthly, quarterly or annually.
3. WHWF has two programs you can support during #GivingTuesday! Give to our Vivian Winston Scholarship program to assist mothers juggling the costs of tuition and childcare. You can also give to our new InstaGrant program that addresses immediate needs in our community each month.
4. Spreading the word is a simple way to support Women Helping Women Fund and it really helps us! Tell your friends and family about the good work being done locally.
5. Show your support by following us on social media. If you like what you see please like, share and comment on our social posts. This is another great way to help others learn about our work.